MK AUTOCOMPONENTS INDIA LIMITED
MK Autocomponents India Limited define quality not only as conforming to the requirements of our customers but exceeding them. Several state-of-the-art measurement and calibration facilities are available on site for this purpose. There is a complete Magnaflux equipment and material wet analysis for comprehensive raw material testing and analysis. MK Autocomponents has a full fledged metrology lab to calibrate all the gauges and fixtures.
MK Autocomponents India Limited has a dedicated team for Total Plant Maintenance (TPM) practices and continuous improvement.
MK Autocomponents India Limited was one of the first SMEs in India is certified for standardsISO/TS 16949.
The objectives of this MOU are many and would evolve with time and the quality of inputs provided by both the parties. At the outset the following can be envisaged.
- To provide interactions with the industry practitioners so as to have an understanding of industry expectations from fresh graduates
- To provide for regular information exchanged between institute and captains of the Industry.
- To provide a platform for joint research & development activities
- Industrial Visits, Internship & In plant training
- Technical Co-operation and Consultancy in the areas of Design and Manufacturing by pooling the resources available at CIT
- Facilitate to provide guest lecturers in different areas of specialization from the Member-units
- MKAC will co-operate with CIT in organizing national, international seminars and conferences in areas of mutual interest for updating the knowledge base both for the students faculty at CIT as well as the executives & workmen
- Placement support for finding suitable summer placement as well as final placement for the students of CIT in the various units in Ambattur Estate.
- Identifying various projects for the students and faculty of CIT.
- Any other areas of co-operation as agreed by parties from time to time.